SC - Bye All

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Thu Aug 19 10:42:17 PDT 1999

I was just collecting the notes you all have given me on the carrot
question, and I realized that I had not responded to this one.  I am
sorry if it is not exactly on topic.

Adamantius wrote:
>Please don't be sorry on my account! I'm a bit of a compulsive
>completist, is all, and I tend to look at the unlikely possibilities >as
>well as the likely ones, at least at first. It's just a reasoning
>exercise. I wasn't saying people ignore possibilities. I may have >been
>advocating my own style of reasoning, and perhaps a bit more than usual,
>but not in any attempt to create angst.

If I may practice an exercise in clarification, my Lord, I believe I
understand what you are saying.  Sometimes it is hard to express our basic
meanings and assumptions clearly. Even when I liberally sprinkle smileys and
such in my mail, I have had, at times, to go back at times and expain
myself.  I have learned over the the past few years that this is a good
thing, and I don't mind doing it.  So please rest
assured that I didn't mean  to convey any angst on my part.

>Ya think? Come to think of it, I _have_ been accused of wild
>speculation...ain't it great? On the other hand, I've never presented
>speculation as anything else _but_ speculation.

>From what I have been told about you by others who have been on this list in
the past, I would have been surprised by anything else.

>One could do a lot worse, of course, than grits and greens. As for
>maroon carrots, I wonder if beets are involved in some way? Probably >too
>simple a concept, but worth a question or two in the right ear. You might
>talk to someone at Texas A&M.

Thank you.  Although it does appear from this discussion though that maroon
may not fall under the aegis of this particular search, I will definately
keep that possibility open.

Adn thank you again for your assistance,

Berengaria Ravencroft
Berengaria at hotmail.com
http://""www.geocities.com/athens/styx/5871"
"The brave man carves out his own fortune, and every man is the son of his
own works" -- Miguel de Cervantes