SC - Drying chicken meat

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Jan 27 07:19:52 PST 1999

       I have followed this thread with interest.  The suggestion that
       the fish was pounded to a powder brought to mind the way I eat
       oatmeal.  I rarely ever sweeten, but do mix in bacon bits,
       probably because of the saltiness.  Until now, I never
       considered eating fish of any kind at breakfast, but as a
       protein and calcium boost and a salt factor, well, perhaps I
       should reconsider...
       Leanna of Sparrowhaven