SC - Real feasts?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Jul 26 22:06:35 PDT 1999

> In a message dated 7/25/99 11:16:01 PM EST, stefan at texas.net writes:
> <<
>  For my dish, I made the boiled garlic recipe given here a while back,
>  Aquapatys. The original message was by Bear and the redaction given was
>  from Sass. It went over well and I had several compliments on the dish.
>
>  About the only change I made was to sprinkle them with ground dill seed
>  and garlic salt  >>
>
> you put garlic salt on roasted garlic???

Sure. It was that or straight salt. I thought it could use some salt
and I thought the graininess of the garlic would contrast nicely with
the smoothness of the boiled garlic/powder fort sauce. And I was
running out of time to go searching through my spices for another likely
period one.

I figured someone eating a garlic clove was not going to complain
about there being too much garlic.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at: