SC - spikenard

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Jul 30 00:03:40 PDT 1999

Andy asked:
> also does anyone know where I can find information on 16 century tools?

Check these files in the CRAFTS section of my Florilegium:
tools-bib         (11K)  1/29/99    Bibliography of medieval woodworking tools
                                       by Thora Sharptooth.
tools-msg         (75K)  1/29/99    Period and modern tools. lathes.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****