SC - Book recommendation

Kerri Canepa kerric at pobox.alaska.net
Fri Jul 30 00:40:08 PDT 1999

Mistress Clarissa said:
> Our Candlemas this past February had an all afternoon feast that ran from
> 2-7pm.  There were activities all during the day (I don't know what - I
> was cooking). Food was served every hour or so.  Folks seem to enjoy it
> and amazingly they kept right on eating! :)

I think this worked pretty well for a sideboard. The main problem I had
was that you had to keep a careful eye on the sideboard while you were
doing the other activites. For if you didn't the next course was likely
to get brought out and if you didn't get over there in time, you didn't get
any. I don't know if a herald or a bell would have helped or not. It
might have just made it a "cattle car" rush to the table.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****