SC - Re: Rendering/Tallow - was help with words

Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir nannar at isholf.is
Wed Jun 16 01:16:18 PDT 1999

Hi all from Anne-Marie

Branwen asks us what to put in her autocrates handbook...

my own piece of advice (well, ok, I got lots, but the one I want to say
right now...:)) is that the person who is autocrating the event should
never be the same person running the kitchen. You may be able to pull it
off, but it will never be as well done as if you had two people who can
devote all their attention to one or the other.

- --AM, a cook who autocrates, and an autocrate who cooks, but never at the
same time :)