SC - Help for demo

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sun May 16 16:33:54 PDT 1999

Except for King's College in June, I'm scheduled through August.  I'm
working to get off for Ansteorran Twenty Year, but I will not make anything
else, unless the Commissars demand the computer over a weekend (as they did
after the tornadoes).  I'll arrange several days break for King's College,
and the same for ATYC.  If I can time the workload just right, I can
probably get  a week off around each event.

Pennsic tends to fall at a bad time for me.  July to September is when we
budget the state apportionment and are getting reports and grant requests
ready for the federal government.  I probably get to Pennsic after I retire.

Thanks for the kind thought.

Bear