SC - Hauviette's Confits

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Oct 5 08:47:20 PDT 1999

Bonne of Traquair wrote:

> >>They are from Martha Stewart.
> >>Interesting thing i note is that she uses a pastry bag to put the batter
> >>on
> >>the iron.
> >
> >That's because she'll never do anything to make a mess. The neighbors might
> >see it. *grins*
>
> Huh! I always make a mess when filling a pastry bag!

I think Ms. Stewart would _prefer_ to upset her neighbors, actually. She
always has in the past. Nothing like having a TV camera crew parking
their truck on your lawn, loudly, at 5 AM, and having Ms. Stewart
complain that you're trying to keep her from earning a living, and that
you're jealous of her success, if you object.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com