Goodbye (RANT) (Was: Re: SC - Is Arrowroot Period?)

Gretchen M Beck grm+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Apr 4 14:18:08 PDT 2000

And realize that not everyone on this List sees things the same way. No
matter how long they have "played the game"...

I, myself, feel:

Period recipe = a dish made from ingredients used in the SCA Timeframe.

A documented/redacted recipe = an actual recipe that is from a documented
source pre-SCA ending date.

And I do agree with the ending paragraph of Brandu..."Just cook, and learn
new period recipes, and cook them how you need to. Make the feasters full and
happy.
In the end that's what counts."

Rayne