OT - Re: SC - Re: saffron

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 18:51:06 PDT 2000

I am researching my family tree, and have found links that lead back to well
within the scope of the SCA.  Of those ancestors, my favorite name is
Astromonie DuBosc, son of Jean, Sieur de Tondas de la Chapelle du Bosc, and
father of Antoine DuBosc.
I've got a LOT of male Jeans in my line, so many that I no longer
automatically assume that Jean is a girl's name, even if it's the name of a
modern person.  Same goes for Carole.  Carol is usually (but not always) a
girl, Carroll is usually (but not always) a boy, but Carole is even more
ambiguous.

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt