SC - Question on kosher

margali margali at 99main.com
Thu Apr 13 14:43:59 PDT 2000

ouch, ouch, ouch... do I feel the heat from flames beginning to flicker???
Hope not.  Change the subject quick..  hmmmmmm, are Ramps period?
Skateboarders everywhere want to know...

Rayne
(Ramps - From someone just finishing her Onion Book and Garlic Book and needs
to get another Book)

In a message dated 4/13/00 3:38:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
JGedney at dictaphone.com writes:

<<
 I think from the context of the post, there's a "not" that was dropped.