SC - Scrapple Recipe OOP

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 18:41:43 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/17/00 10:16:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

> Gee, am I the only one thinking about seeing if we can scrounge enough
>  interest for a limited sca-cooks run of the book in spiralbound paper?
>  Maybe a limited run in cd-rom.....I'd shell out 50$american for it on
>  cd-rom!
>  margali
>  >>>
>  Paul Buell and soup for the qan being published by an almost nonexistant
>  publisher and there being very little possibility of it being done in
>  paperback...

Well, it sounds good to me--  There is an excellent short-run, on-demand
publisher called xlibris, which might work.  they were recently bought by
Random House (IIRC) but are continuing their publishing program.  In fact, I
think that they no longer charge the $495 they originally did to do the
initial set-up work.  Of course, you have to have the pub rights...
Devra the Baker
Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com
devra at aol.com