SC - Cooking Laurels

catwho@bellsouth.net catwho at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 24 14:38:07 PDT 2000

I used to think that my mother was the only person who coul cook liver so that I
liked it. Then my lord made it for me....oh my!  He soaks it in milk, then flours
it and cooks it VERY slowly with onions.  It is to die for!!!!  I am, I guess, one
of those who believes that the folks who don't like liver have never eaten it
cooked properly.

Kiri