SC - Open/Closed Kitchens

Tue Apr 11 07:16:55 PDT 2000

The last feast I prepared I had about eight square feet in which to stand
and work.  I had a sink, a stove and a prep table on three sides with an ice
machine behind me.  There was no room for additional people and I had to get
someone to dispense ice to keep people from getting in my way.

While I like volunteers, the conditions I work under in many circumstances
require a closed kitchen for safety.

Bear