SC - Off topic, search for a receipe

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Aug 23 12:50:56 PDT 2000

> Well, the story progresses to Sunday. The day of the feast. A very large
> feast ( 21 different dishes in 3 courses, I'll post recipes later) planned
> for 30 people. I had lined up several people to come and help throughout the
> day.

> Hauviette d'Anjou

Let me say that Hauviette gave me a copy of the handout she provided for
this feast. It was very detailed and informative. I would kill to see such
documentation
in an A&S. Not only did it cover the dishes in the feasts and the recipes and
redactions
thereof but also a full description of the humorial theory behind each
selection.
I've learned more about humorial theory from her handout than I have ever
learned in
cursory examination.

And the feast looked wonderful as well. I have just one question:

Hauviette, if I win Crown again, will you cook for me?

Yers,

Gunthar