SC - regional american food

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Dec 8 15:20:40 PST 2000

> Guntar:  My condolences on the loss of your mother.  Nothing anyone can say
> or do will take away the pain you must be feeling, but please know our
> thoughts are with you.

Thank you. I've been expecting it for a while now. It's almost a relief to not
live in fear that the phone ringing means she's gone. I'm still pretty
tired from all of the arrangements.

I appreciate all of the good wishes and sympathies from everyone. Thank you.

> As for Chef!, (one of my favorite shows), in that particular episode,
> remember that Gareth and Everton had to search all over for Stilton cheese
> to keep the meal totally English authentic!

Was it English food for just the competition? I seem to recall that they served
French food in the restaurant.

But I never got to watch as many episodes as I wanted to so I'm no expert in
the show.

> Remember the band-aid episode??

Um...no.

> Gwendolen