SC -Redacting?

cclark@vicon.net cclark at vicon.net
Wed Jan 19 15:14:38 PST 2000

Lord Stefan li Rous wrote:
>Adamantius said:
> > Okay, folks, she really is a Southerner. At least it looks that way from
> > up here in the normally not-so-frozen North (3 degrees right now!).
>
>Oh, it's YOUR fault! We've been wondering where our winter went. Lately,
>we've been having record highs here. Upper 70s and lower 80s. And
>we're approaching drought conditions if we aren't already there.

Hasn't been that hot here, but we finally got a couple days in a row
of rain... Usually the rainy season (our winter) starts by the end of
October or mid-November, but so far we've only had a few days of rain
in all these months. If we don't get more rain, we'll be having a
drought, too. I was soooo annoyed at the guy down the street who,
instead of using a broom to brush a few damp leaves off his sidewalk
(would take a few seconds), spent *many* minutes trying to hose the
leaves away and in the time it took me to slowly walk one very long
block, the leaves still weren't gone. Guess he just didn't want to
get his hands dirty...

But i here they got some snow in Virginia that closed the schools...

Anahita