SC - Anise & Fennel

Jane M Tremaine vikinglord at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 21 09:51:12 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/21/00 8:29:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
gryphon at carlsbadnm.com writes:

> Stefan, that applies only if you keep adding HOT chiles, there are mild
>  ones like New Mexico Big Jims and Anaheims.  Of course, if you want hot...
>  try Habaneros!

Or just a drop or two of Daves Insanity Sauce.... it's made with pure
capsaicin (the chemical which makes chiles hot)... a teaspoon full of pure
cap can kill a large adult male...  Not intended for folks with heart or
respiratory problems, and that advise should be taken seriously.

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(who likes to play tricks on his friends, but would NEVER do so using this
stuff.  I've eaten Habaneros straight, and they are not even close to this
stuff.)

In the mornin' I go walking, 'cause it helps the hurtin' soften.  I've seen a
lot of places, 'cause I miss her very often.