SC - Happy Birthday Mordonna

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri Mar 3 04:31:54 PST 2000

And it came to pass on 3 Mar 00,, that LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> Which brings up an interesting observation...why are
> some people more prone to finding the eating of brains or kidneys
> disgusting yet those same people think nothing of eating a fertilized
> egg..you know egg cell and rooster sper....you understand?

I imagine that it has a lot to do with what one is used to.  I am not
greatly fond of many organ meats and certain other "weird" foods like
octopus sushi, not because I find the idea of them disgusting, but
because I dislike the texture.  This can be affected by preparation.  I
don't usually care for tripe, but had a good experience with it recently at
a Chinese restaurant.  It had been fried in a way that made it tender, not
chewy as in my previous encounters.  Likewise, I find liver much more
palatable if it's in the form of pate.  I will try just about anything, though.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann
harper at idt.net