SC - Its Garden time/thoughts of seed catalogs dance in my head

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Sun Mar 12 16:10:07 PST 2000

I think it's pretty impossible/illegal to mail into/outof Montana, too.  The reason
I've heard given, in light of criticisms of same, is that it prevents alcohol from
getting into the hands of those for whom it is illegal to possess (i.e., minors).  A
big pain if you want to send it to someone as a gift, or purchase some (internet,
catalogue, whatever) for your own use...
- --Maire