Subject: Re: SC - no Anglo-Saxon recipes?

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 07:22:03 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/30/00 4:13:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jessica at beattie.uct.ac.za writes:

<<
 Lady Diana, the three-volume edition I have includes a translation;
 the books are "collected and edited by the Rev. Thomas Oswald
 Cockayne, with a new introduction by Charles Singer"; this edition is
 from The Holland Press, London, 1961.  >>

    This sounds lovely, though I imagine it's going to be a bit difficult to
find. Thanks for the info--I'll have to go hunting now............ ;-)

                Ldy Diana