SC - pyes

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue May 9 21:07:50 PDT 2000

hey all from Anne-Marie

we are fortunate up here in the soggy northwest. Our barony is used to the
concept of a pre-pay feast, ie you must prebuy your ticket. The cutoff is
usually the wednesday before the event, and no money means no ticket.

That way the cook knows EXACTLY how many to plan for.

no money meaning no ticket is VERY important....its the only way to get an
accurate headcount. Seems those last minute "the check is in the mail"
types are the types that decide not to show (even though you cooked for
them) anyway. (sorry...I must be feeling cranky tonight)

Everytime we try and guess how many to cook for we take it in the shorts.

again, it took one or two feasts for people to realize we meant it, but now
they usually sell out weeks ahead of time.

- --AM