SC - Rosemary... and Thyme

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Thu May 18 01:03:25 PDT 2000

Balthazar wrote:

>Actually, I *think* more and more Americans are beginning to realize that
>both methods have their place, and use them properly most of the time.

I was taught as a child to use both methods - stirring round and round for
certain things, over and under for others, and a third method for things
thickened with potato flour - they should be stirred back and forth, not
with any circular motion. And I´m quite sure there is something I was told
always to stir with a figure 8 motion but I can´t for the life of me
remember what it is.

Nanna