SC - take 2 on the feast critique problem, seen constructively

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Oct 26 14:45:01 PDT 2000

I usually get it at a monsters....er...kids r us or some other store
catering to playing about. Craft stores should also carry it. I am
getting rob to put a 220 jack into the barn so i can set the kiln up and
play at making clay molds for peach pits. Well, i also found in
Cariadoc's vol 1 a recipe that calls for making clay molds of fruit to
use in making fruit shaped sugar that I might take a flyer on making up
to play with also [I just tried to find the marzipan fruit molds and had
no luck on line.]

Margali

- --
http://homestead.deja.com/user.marilyntraber/index.html