SC - Bad Feasts--Philosophically Speaking

Thu Oct 26 07:55:44 PDT 2000

> Why would you need a seperate thermometer for each oven? You don't/can't
> leave the thermometer in the oven, right?

I do, so that I can watch for temperature changes.

> What was your solution? Or did you just scratch those items from the
> feast?
>
> Lord Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra

I wound up losing most of the second course.  The chicken was raw and the
onions uncooked.  Fortunately, I tend to cook for the hearty Ansteorran
appetite, so the first course plus the bread sufficed.

Bear