SC - PAYNE RAGOUN

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Sep 9 10:29:05 PDT 2000

First, my apologies if people saw/read/responded--my email was acting
really weirdly for a couple of days this week (which I suspect is the
culprit, since I never even saw my original post come through from the
list..*sigh*)
However, I _am_ still wondering what to do with my two experiments, so
I'm sending the questions out into the electronic universe again....
Thanks for your patience, Maire