SC - Radio program on 1527 feast

Harry Brandt harry at sewingcentral.com
Mon Sep 11 05:09:22 PDT 2000

It's a serious question, especially as this is the magazine that everyone who
belongs to the SCA gets, and may be the only source of information for some
folks.  The editor of CA is a good friend, and I know that she does everything
she can to find readers for each CA that are well-versed in the field in
question to check out content before the CA is published.  I'm not sure that
something similar could be done for TI in light of the variety of articles
offered, but perhaps that might be something that could be considered,
especially for those articles that deal with historical information.

Kiri