SC - Help!!!!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Sep 11 15:17:36 PDT 2000

I would like to add that I give to my fighters of our house hold potassium pills before during a big fight and a very hot day and have for many years. I find that they do
not get the head aches and leg cramps if they have not taken it. This has been done for years. not one of them have killed over yet. I have been on fluid pills for a long
time and my doctors started me on the idea when ask about the fighting and the extreme heat he told me about potassium. because when you sweat a lot, you will lose a lot of
potassium and this causes the head aches and pain that goes with the chemical imbalance. In fact the fighters ask me for them all the time now. They seem to be in better
condition at the end of the day then most fighters. Marguerite

"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> Jenne Heise wrote:
>
> > We also don't serve bananas on the day of
> > the fighting, over our fighter's protests, because one of our MOLs holds
> > it as an article of faith that potassium taken after exercise causes
> > cramps convulsions etc.
>
> Huh?
>
> There's more potassium in a serving of Gatorade (or sports drink of your
> choice) than there is in a banana. Ever pointed that out?
>
> MOL? Minister of Lists? Not the chirurgeon?
>
> This canof worms has crawled in more directions than I could ever have
> imagined...
>
> 'Lainie

- --
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com