SC - where is everybody?

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Sat Sep 30 13:50:05 PDT 2000

Well, it's Rosh HaShanah today and tomorrow and Yom Kippur is Moday a week.
But the New Year repentance cycle has started.  I am taking a break from
praying and thinking about how to be a better person by working on typing out
the glossary from _Curye On Inglysch_.  It;s been really interesting to see
the derivation of words.   When I'm done I will REALLY want to redact
something!!!   :-)

 > Have a good weekend .
Thanks, you too.  It sounds entirely sensible to stay indoors where it is
warm and cozy and out of the rain.

 >>And to morrow I have to start again
 the 250 mile round trip to see my kids... Life bites.>>
How old are your kids?  It;s too bad that they cannot be with you.

 Thanks for the good wishes
Phillipa
 'Lainie