SC - Re: sour oranges = availablity of

Devra@aol.com Devra at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 13:55:03 PDT 2001

I forgot to put this on my previous message.  (And sorry about all the typos, hope y'all were appropriately amused.)

You may remember that Liadan made an issue about the costing of the feast.  We were told to keep it under $500.00.  (This was adequately covered by the number of paid reservations, happily.)

My bid was priced at $366.60.  The final cost was $16.43 over that, in part due to a couple items that could not be had at anything resembling a reasonable cost, like the grapes for Chicken in Hotchee.  Seeded grapes were cheap in the last couple of weeks, but I prefer to use seedless for such things.

I also had completely forgotten to include the table bread and butter, and the Greyn Pesen, in my costing.  So coming out so little over the bid wasn't too bad!

I had also been asked to provide two breakfasts and a lunch for the various Royalty present (HRM Ansteorra, TRH Ansteorra, HRM Calontir) and their entourages.  Total cost for those was $72.41, giving a grand total of $460.70 (there were some non-food items included in the receipts) for the weekend.

STILL under the ultimate budget of $500.00.

                          ---= Morgan