[Sca-cooks] Web site of interest...saxon stuff

Hrolf Douglasson Hrolf at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 24 00:10:37 PDT 2001

got this off one of my other lists and thought some of you may be
interested.
vara

> An excellent web site has come to my notice called "Dragons in the Sky"
It is a collection of essays by Anglo-Saxonists, mainly for lecturers in the
subject.   I naturally headed straight to Gale Owen-Crocker's contribution
which is funny and highly informative.   I would recommend it to anyone who
has ever wondered WHY they are wearing what they are wearing in kit.   The
web address is: