[Sca-cooks] Food question

grizly at mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 4 20:39:37 PDT 2001

what age of beast are we talking?  Hunks or whole beast?

niccolo difrancesco

sca-cooks at ansteorra.org wrote:
>    If there's Anyone out there besides me not going to Pennsic ...

    I have goat to experiment with for a demo Manx Camp is doing in
October.  Other than the use of goat to make rock crystal softer ...  I
have not seen or read too much about it.  Ann Hagen talks about it in the
second Anglo-Saxon food book, but not about what it tastes like.

   I was wondering if there was anyone who had herbs (not spices) to
recommend for it.  I will hopefully be spit-roasting it, so I don't need
technique recommendations, but some suggestions as to what will make it
taste good would be lovely.

    Thanks,

    Elizabeth

Tempus est, erat, non est.