[Sca-cooks] OOP--Pickles and Potatoes

kallipygosred at att.net kallipygosred at att.net
Mon Aug 6 22:41:39 PDT 2001

Hmmm. According to my very orthodox jewish friend, and
her father...the rabbi...what makes kosher "kosher" is
the way it is prepared, specifically, that the process
prior to making was approved by the church and the
guidelnes of their scripture (proper tools, methods,
etc.) and that it was blessed by the church as well.

I don't think you can include those things in the
pickels you are making right off hand....

Lars