[Sca-cooks] Lutheran Binder

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Fri Aug 10 08:44:57 PDT 2001

HotDish is a special kind of Casserole
it is usually tuna, EGG Noodles, Cream of Mushroom soup, occasionally
celery, and Potato chips on top. My Baptist and  Methodist Grandmothers
called it Tuna Casserole, as has been pointed out before it is Dakota,
Minnesota and Iowa thang! Especially were there are a lot of Norweigians and
Germans.

Thorbjorn
Not a Norweigian I play a Dane in the SCA!