Mostly OT Re: Mariners and Brats (was Re: [Sca-cooks] regional potluck)

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Tue Aug 14 13:39:52 PDT 2001

In a message dated 8/14/01 4:16:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

> XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com wrote:
>  >
>  > Who's Pete Rose?
>
>  You need to be beaten, child. Look it up. Somewhere under Ancient
>  History- Paleolithic Period- Disgraced Baseball Greats.

Hmmmm, lets look at the facts why I don't know who Pete Rose is:

1. I'm 16 which means I know very little about things before 1985.
2. I don't care for much about baseball especially old time baseball. I would
rather pay more attention to academics and figuring out formulas and stuff
than watching a boring 4 or how many hour game of baseball.
3. Who cares about a disgraced baseball player?

Misha
Who is sunburnt standing outside for 5 hours learning band moves with
instructors cramming things down his throat so don't even talk about cranky!