[Sca-cooks] Re: caid feast - almond cracker

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Mon Aug 20 11:39:43 PDT 2001

Chimene asked:
> Did these recipes ever get posted anywhere?  this list, Florilegium, a
> Caidan website?
>
> Oatmeal soup & almond cracker are the ones I'm particularly curious
> about, but a number of the others also look intriguing.

The last time I updated the soup-msg file was last January, so I
don't think I have that specific recipe since the message you
quoted was from this past June. However, there are several oatmeal
based soups in this file. In the FOOD section:
soup-msg         (101K)  1/31/01    Medieval soups. Cooking soups at
events.
                                       recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/soup-msg.html

Stefan li Rous