[Sca-cooks] Breakfasts

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon Aug 20 18:54:08 PDT 2001

    Whoa! I wish I had y'alls budgets. Down here, the food budget is
generally $6 - $7 a head for the entire weekend. Theoretically, only people
buying feast are supposed to partake of breakfast and lunch, but you know
how that goes . . .
    Just as a matter of curiousity, how do you keep deadbeats from raiding
the dayboard?

    Sieggy