[Sca-cooks] Breakfasts

Pixel, Queen of Cats pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Tue Aug 21 05:44:12 PDT 2001

Tickets.

We don't do dayboards around here (Northshield) much. Usually if there's a
lunch, it's sponsored by a group and you pay at the beginning of the
line. The only weekend event that I've attended that had a food plan was a
12th Night a couple of years ago, and you got a ticket that was stamped
for each meal you attended.

Margaret FitzWilliam