[Sca-cooks] Breakfasts

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Aug 21 06:09:34 PDT 2001

> > risers.  We started breakfast at 9:00 and gave the last call at 11:00.
> Ahh! Someone with decent breakfast hours!

Yeah. Our latest idea for our big breakfast events is to put the coffee on
a timer, lay out bread and fruit the night before (about 1/2 hour AFTER
the bar closes, so we don't lose too much to drunkmunchies), and maybe put
oatmeal in a crockpot, and have the time between 7:30 and 8:30 or 9 be
continental breakfast for those who 'have to' get on the road that early.
Then the cooks don't have to start the full hot breakfast cooking until
7:00 am or so.

Has anybody tried something like this? Did it work?

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa