[Sca-cooks] Home Made Gatorade (OOP)

margali margali at 99main.com
Wed Aug 22 18:21:18 PDT 2001

Good suggestion.
My rationalization for simmering mint in vinegar is to get the
particular mellowing of sharpness that vinegar gets when
simmeredm and there is no reason at all that I can't use mint in
the vinegar, just like in a normal recipe. The splenda sweetened
neutral syrup base is designed to have flavorings added to it,
and have a syrup texture - hence, I think I can duplicate
sekanjabin with these components ;-)
margali
--
~~~~~