[Sca-cooks] Re: Mostly OT Re: Mariners and Brats

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Thu Aug 23 06:27:13 PDT 2001

So as I understand Rose, he was a showman/ entertainment.  I remember when
Ted Williams [ Boston] stopped by my folks place to visit with my Great
Grand Father. He gave G-Gramps a signed fishing rod for his 100 birthday
[1961]. He gave me a few tips on casting, as the fishing hole was where the
party was being held. So much for my interest in baseball. Who remembers
"the King and his Court" - 4 man softball team ?  Ru