[Sca-cooks] suggestions please

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Aug 27 06:40:31 PDT 2001

Sounds absolutely delightful...the chicken dish, I mean.  I usually figure out
some way to garnish the dish when it's plated to make it more attractive.  You
can use things like greens...parsley, or whatever...even some versions of sage
are very pretty for this use.  Another possibility is that you could use fruit
of some sort...this would not only provide visual interest, but the taste
would be a nice foil for the other flavors you plan for this course.

Kiri