[Sca-cooks] Apprenticing, again...

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Tue Aug 28 10:42:24 PDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
FromMuiredach...
Hi .. Im master chirhart ...Please dont be alarmed.You dont have to be an
apprentice,to get someplace.Your cooking merits will stand on there own.You
would need to start volintiering at feast in your area.Work your way from
there then who  knows! But being an apprentice does have some good
perks..(depending on whom you have apprenticed with) I take my apprintice
with me to events I get them into alls kinds of learning drills I.e.cooking
in pouring rain,mud,doing impossible feast out in the open with nothiing but
fire! Oh I get goosebumps just thinking of the fun. I have excellant
apprentie (They havent strung me up Yet) Feel free to call
Chirhart_1 at netzero.net ....Chirhart