[Sca-cooks] Apprenticing, again...

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 10:30:39 PDT 2001

Well, I know how it feels to be and "aduld" but be treated like you don;t
know squat.  But look at it this way:  You are new to this Period of cooking.
 Think of your apprentiship as going to class to learn stuff you don;t know.
You are merely expanding your body of knowledge.
Phillipa

> It kinda grates me a little to think of the fact that if I want any kind of
> "recognition" in the SCA, I'd have to apprentice again.  Also, I admit my
> near total ignorance of how a cooking apprenticeship in the SCA involves.

Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone
else.
          – Judy Garland