[Sca-cooks] Yowies - Australian Torture toys

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 3 09:20:47 PST 2001

Moi aussi?  What do you want from here in return?  I'm taking requests for the
new Dulce de Leche M&M's, with a dab of milk-caramel inside with the chocolate.
Very nice.

Susans rule the Universe!  Susan Shwartz told me so, so it must be true.  She
also says that the collective plural for Susans is "A Pride of Susans."

Selene aka Susan in Caid