[Sca-cooks] bablefishies

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Mon Dec 3 11:36:21 PST 2001

For some arcane reson known only to my work IS hominids, they have the
server there blocked.

I guess I am not supposed to be able to rtanslate things...

I think it should be something like
Pueda yo lo puse en asidero hasta que pudiera obtener a un traductor
[at least I think I have the tenses right, and asidero as hold doesn't come
out to something unprobably obscene in slang ;-)]
margali