Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Cookie exchange

welsh10thcent at tds.net welsh10thcent at tds.net
Mon Dec 10 11:17:38 PST 2001

I will be 2nd daying them to you, for arrival on Friday, i have 200 of these little critters to do, well it will keep me out of trouble :)

Morvran

From: Tara Sersen Boroson <tsersen at nni.com>
How many:  Depends on what you're making.  Figure 4-6 per person for most cookies, less if you're doing something extravagant, more if you're doing something tiny and/or easy.  (33 people)

                      Where to send:
                      Tara Sersen Boroson
                      136 Keen Road
                      Spring City, PA  19475

Must be received by this coming weekend!

                      -Magdalena