[Sca-cooks] Re: [SCA-Cooks} recognition

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Dec 28 16:50:49 PST 2001

> >					Your Humble Servant
> >					Solveig Throndardottir
> >					Amateur Scholar
> >
> |What does this mean?  Does it mean you do not recieve email from anyone who
> uses one of these domains?
> Olwen, not a computer wizard

That is my interpretation of her comments.

And because of the large amount of spam that I get from yahoo.com and
their inability (or more likely unwillingness) to deal with it, I've
been strongly considering locking out those domains myself. But that
would hurt those of you using such domains to email me or reach the
Florilegium. :-(

But on some days half my messages are spam and its taking more and more
time to trash the sh*t. And the amount is increasing.

Stefan

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net