[Sca-cooks] Claudia Rodan book

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Mon Dec 17 07:55:17 PST 2001

Oh, I think it is the one I have half of ...
I used to have the whole thing, but at some point it split in half from use
and I lost the back half. Could you send me the rahat lacoum recipe in it? I
want to make it again!!!
margali

The quote starts here:

 I got the recipe i used from Claudia Roden's book on
Middle Eastern Food, the old one. And boy is my copy OLD - it's
around 25 years old and the pages are turning brown...