[Sca-cooks] now Working with Idiocy

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 20 09:01:35 PST 2001

Oh-ho~!  So *YOU* are the one whose name I can yell out when I have to do
those little suckers in marzipan!  I shall be doing your Baronial Arms this
very evening so if your ears are burning...

Olwen, doing the happy dance she has help coming tonight!

Oh.  Kiri, we need a table placed near the A&S display area to put these
devices on.  It will take at least an entire table (are these six foot or
eight foot tables?).  Who do I talk to, or can I considered this done by
letting you know?